5812 Temple City Blvd., PMB705
Temple City, California 91780-2112
To pay with your credit card - click on the "Buy Now" button
Burlington, Massachusetts Vital
Births, Marriages & Deaths
To the end of the year 1849
Transcribed from the microfilmed pages of the original record books.
Order item B271
FORMAT: PRINT ONLY
The book is 80 pages, NOT indexed; names are listed in alphabetical order, soft cover with a plastic comb binding, and available for $13.98 plus $3.99 shipping & handling charge (Add $1.00 S&H for each additional volume ordered).
Established February 28, 1799, from part of Woburn.
January 20, 1800, part annexed to Lexington.
EXPLANATIONSThe records of births, marriages and deaths include all entries to be found in the books of record kept by the town clerks; in the church records; in the cemetery inscriptions, and in the private records found in family Bibles and notebooks. These records are printed in a condensed form in which every essential particular has been preserved. All duplication of the town clerks' record has been eliminated, but differences in entry and other explanatory matter appear in brackets. Parentheses are used when they occur in the original record; also to indicate the maiden name of a married woman, and to show variations in the spelling of a name in the same entry.
1. When places other than Burlington or Massachusetts are named in the original records they are given in the printed record.
2. In all records the original spelling is followed.
3. The various spellings of a name should be examined, as items about the same family or individual may be found under different spellings.
4. Marriages and intentions are printed under the names of both parties. When a marriage appears without the intention recorded it is designated by an asterisk.
5. Additional information which does not appear in the original text of an item, i.e., any explanation query, inference or difference shown in other entries of the record is bracketed.
Questions or comments?
Return to GoldenWest Marketing homepage
©2006 GoldenWest Marketing, all rights reserved