5812 Temple City Blvd., PMB705
Temple City, California 91780-2112
To pay with your credit card - click on the "Buy Now" button
Order item B819
FORMAT: ELECTRONIC (CD-ROM)
The book's full text of 341 pages has been converted to PDF images which are searchable using the Acrobat Reader program's "FIND" function.
Priced at $14.95 plus $3.99 shipping & handling charge. (Add $1.00 S&H for each additional item ordered.)
The Adobe Acrobat Reader software program is required in order to view these books on the disk. You can also print paper copies of the books. The software program and installation instructions are included on the disk.
PUBLISHED BY THE NEW ENGLAND HISTORIC GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY, BOSTON, MASS., 1905.
1. When places other than Medway and Massachusetts are named in the original records, they are given in the printed copy.
2. In all items from town records the original spelling is followed, and no attempt is made to correct errors appearing in the records or to harmonize conflicting names or dates.
3. The various spellings of a name should be examined, as items about the same family or individual might be found under different spellings.
4. Marriages and intentions of marriages are printed under the names of both parties. When both the marriage and intention of marriage are recorded, only the marriage record is printed ; and where a marriage appears without the intention recorded, it is designated with an asterisk.
5. Additional information which does not appear in the original text of an item, i.e. any explanation, query, inference, or difference shown in other entries of the record, is bracketed. Parentheses are used to show the difference in the spelling of a name in the same entry, to indicate the maiden name of a wife, to enclose an imperfect portion of the original text, and to separate clauses in the original text —such as the birthplace of a parent in late records.
THE TOWN OF MEDWAY, Norfolk County, (formerly in Suffolk County, until 1793), was established October 24, 1713, from a part of Medfield. March 3, 1792, bounds between Medway and Sherborn were established. June 25, 1792, a part of Medway was annexed to Franklin. November 13, 1792, bounds between Medway and Franklin were established. March 3, 1829, bounds between Medway and Holliston were established, and a part of each town annexed to the other town. February 23, 1832, bounds between Medway and Franklin were established. March 13, 1839, a part of Franklin was annexed to Medway, and bounds established.
Population in 1900 = 2,761.
Questions or comments?
Return to GoldenWest Marketing homepage
© 2010 GoldenWest Marketing, all rights reserved